* * For this weekend only (Fri.-Sat.-Sun.), Sculpturesoap is offering a FREE SHIPPING coupon, to send any order to address in the U.S.A. No minimum quantity required. This is a great way to get unique stocking stuffer gifts in time for Christmas.
* * November 3, 2019 - BRONZE STATUES. A limited set of my original designs will become available in bronze. This is not a bronze powder coating or metallic paint on resin. It is real bronze through and through. Every bronze statue will have a hand applied archival patina finish sealed with wax for interior use.
* * January 18, 2019 - VEGAN SOAP. For customers that truly care about the long-term health of their skin, I am beginning to roll out a handmade, organic vegan formula soap version for many of my designs. You can read more about this soap base description in my Octopus Soap product page. https://www.sculpturesoap.net/listing/588215632/octopus-vegan-soap-65oz<
* * https://www.facebook.com/events/193988484872865/?active_tab=discussion <
br />Sculpturesoap will have a booth at the "Give Back" holiday popup market in Bellevue, WA. If you work in the area near the Civica Office Commons, we'd love to see you there anytime from 10AM-4PM supporting this cause. Hosted by Larry J. Snyder and Nancy Anderson.
* * October 15, 2018 - King 5 New Day Northwest Interview with Sculpturesoap. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk665Qs3w0Y<
* * September. 27, 2018 - Using USPS calculated shipping, Sculpturesoap products are now available online in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
* * May 2018 - The 425 Business Magazine for this month is now available online. It covers the Eastside of greater Seattle area. We hope that you enjoy reading about our story in the June 2018 issue. https://425business.com/artful-occupations/<
A Sculpturesoap is a fusion between traditional art and chemistry. The medium in the original sculpt is clay and in the finished product it is soap. Each sculpture is an original design by Tito Pagán. Every soap bar is 4-11 ounces of an all vegetable base, scented with essential oils or fragrance oils and tinted for color using natural clay or a mineral oxide.Over 60 organic forms featuring deep, high fidelity sculptural details to choose from.
By combining the art of sculpting organic forms with the science of making natural body soap, every beautiful creation can be enjoyed practically, in everyday living. The shape and structure of our handcrafted soaps have been meticulously transformed to delight and amuse while it cleans and soothes you.
Sculpturesoap product line was launched in January of 2014 as a small family owned business in Redmond, Washington that handcrafts and sculpts originally designed soaps in small batches using healthy, natural and earth friendly ingredients. Our goal in this pursuit is to make the best possible soap base, infused with great aesthetics and scent while keeping it functional and affordable for everyone. Our family uses our products daily and so we want them to be great for us, without harsh toxic chemicals or compromise. We use organic ingredients where possible and we try to act in a responsible and sustainable way.
We take great pride in the creative work we produce for you and hope that you truly enjoy the attention to detail in every soap bar. Because our multi-step process required producing each bar, there will be some slight variations in color and surface details between similar soaps of the same design.
We have fun in sharing the unusual forms that we lovingly sculpt as we try to find humor in all things. Your feedback is always welcome as we continue to adjust what we can to improve our product line for your family's enjoyment. We are not perfect but each day we try to improve on every aspect of our business. From our clay stained fingers and the bottom of our hearts, we THANK YOU for visiting!
Principle Artist / Designer Background
As a former residential and retail store Interior Designer, a video game 3D Artist, an Animation Instructor, and a User Experience Motion Designer, I now work passionately as a sculptor and soap maker. I love our new family business and the personal interactions we have with customers about soap, scents and forms that invoke an emotional response.