* * January 18, 2019 - Sculpturesoap goes VeganI am beginning to roll out a handmade, organic vegan soap base version for many of my designs. This is intended for folks that truly care about the long-term health of their skin. You can read more about this soap base description in my Octopus Soap product page. https://www.sculpturesoap.net/listing/588215632/octopus-vegan-soap-65oz<
* * https://www.facebook.com/events/193988484872865/?active_tab=discussion <
br />Sculpturesoap will have a booth at the "Give Back" holiday popup market in Bellevue, WA. If you work in the area near the Civica Office Commons, we'd love to see you there anytime from 10AM-4PM supporting this cause. Hosted by Larry J. Snyder and Nancy Anderson.
* * October 15, 2018 - King 5 New Day Northwest Interview with Sculpturesoap. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk665Qs3w0Y<
* * September. 27, 2018 - Using USPS calculated shipping, Sculpturesoap products are now available online in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
* * May 2018 - The 425 Business Magazine for this month is now available online. It covers the Eastside of greater Seattle area. We hope that you enjoy reading about our story in the June 2018 issue. https://425business.com/artful-occupations/<
A Sculpturesoap is a fusion between traditional art and chemistry. The medium in the original sculpt is clay and in the finished product it is soap. Each originally designed soap bar is 4-11 ounces of an all ^vegetable base, scented with essential oils or fragrance oils and tinted for color using natural clay or a mineral oxide. It is a collection of over 55 organic forms featuring deep, high fidelity sculptural details.
By combining the art of sculpting organic forms with the science of making natural body soap, every beautiful creation can be enjoyed practically, in everyday living. The shape and structure of our handcrafted soaps have been meticulously transformed to delight and amuse while it cleans and soothes you.
We launched our Sculpturesoap product line in January of 2014 as a small family owned business in Redmond, Washington that handcrafts and sculpts originally designed soaps in small batches using healthy, natural and earth friendly ingredients. Our goal in this pursuit is to make the best possible soap base, infused with great aesthetics and scent while keeping it functional and affordable for everyone. Our family uses our products daily and so we want them to be great for us, without harsh toxic chemicals or compromise. We use organic ingredients where possible and we try to act in a responsible and sustainable way.
We take great pride in the creative work we produce for you and hope that you truly enjoy the attention to detail in every soap bar. Because our multi-step process required producing each bar, there will be some slight variations in color and surface details between similar soaps of the same design.
We have fun in sharing the unusual forms that we lovingly sculpt as we try to find humor in all things. Your feedback is always welcome as we continue to adjust what we can to improve our product line for your family's enjoyment. We are not perfect but each day we try to improve on every aspect of our business. From our clay stained fingers and the bottom of our hearts, we THANK YOU for visiting!
Principle Artist / Designer Background
As a former residential and retail store Interior Designer, a video game 3D Artist, an Animation Instructor, and a User Experience Motion Designer, I now work passionately as a sculptor and soap maker. I love our new family business and the personal interactions we have with customers about soap, scents and forms that invoke an emotional response.